Please click HERE for the Kiddos' School of St.
Lunch ordering begins September 9, lunch service begins September 21, 2020.
The School lunches your kids will Eat and Love!
Important COVID Information!
KIDDOS LUNCHES-QUARANTINE AND ALL OTHER ABSENCES
Kiddos catering and your school are not able to cancel lunches on your behalf for any reason.
If your child will need to quarantine or if your child will be absent for any reason, and you would like to cancel lunches you have ordered, you must log in to your Kiddos account to cancel lunches for any dates still available to cancel. If the ordering/cancellation window has closed for the dates you wish to cancel, regardless of reason, the lunches will be delivered to school and you can make arrangements with the school to pick up the lunches during the lunch period. If the lunch is not picked up by the end of the lunch period each day, the lunch will be gifted to staff or discarded.
URGENT-UPDATE STUDENTS GRADE AND CLASS
IMPORTANT: If you are using an account from the last school year you must update each student's GRADE and CLASSROOM for the 2020-2021 school year. [P] Please log in to your Kiddos account and click My Account to update your student's GRADE AND CLASSROOM. [P]Any updates on your account if completed by Wednesdays at Noon will be reflected in the next week's lunch orders. Please note, school staff is distributing your child’s lunches this year and lunches are packed by grade. Therefore, if grade/class information is not updated on your account we cannot guarantee your child will receive their ordered lunch. Any updates you make prior to Wednesday's at noon will be reflected in the next week's lunches.
When Do I Need To Order Lunches?
Ordering for the first week of lunches closes Wednesday, September 16 at Noon
We have no way to make exceptions to this policy, including student absence. If you miss the deadline, you may choose to either arrange to pick up your child's lunch during their lunch period or you can make someone's day and offer to gift the lunch to a special teacher or staff member if you would like.
We recommend ordering for as many dates as you can, so you’ll never miss out on lunches. Remember, you can make changes or cancel anything before the weekly deadline.
New Menu Items and New Restaurants to choose from. Yummy and wholesome goodness made using the freshest ingredients from some of the best restaurants in and around your area. Fresh menu’s that have something for everyone.
How To Order and See Menus:
Click HERE to Order Lunches
Click “Order Lunches or Make Changes Here”
Click “Create A New Account” YOU MUST CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT every school year.
$5.95 provides your child with a delicious lunch-To see what is included in each meal, hover over each menu item on the online order form or click the question mark next to each menu item.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: The Illinois Department of Revenue requires Sales Tax be collected and remitted on all school lunch sales. Sales tax is required on the total sale of your order, including any credit card or ACH fees. These fees are displayed on the ordering site, during the checkout process, prior to entering your payment information.
To Know Us is to Love Us!
Get to know us and how “We Get Lunch”…
- Selecting our Restaurant Partners
- Taste-The food simply must be delicious, consistently.
- Fresh-Food made from fresh ingredients, in house, every day.
- Reliable and Capable-Able to handle a large volume of individually packaged and labeled lunches, while maintaining quality and accuracy.
- Keeping lunches Warm
- Warming equipment is utilized by Kiddos staff at each school, to ensure the lunches stay warm until we distribute them to your child.
- Distribution-How does my child get lunch each day?
- We want to make sure each child’s lunch order is accurate and handled properly. Only Kiddos licensed and trained Onsite Supervisors pick up, deliver and distribute lunch to your child each day, while also providing complete onsite management of the lunch program.
- Our Goal is Something for Everyone, Every day
- We have added even More New menu options and restaurants to your school’s menu. Check it out on the lunch ordering site!
- Friendly, Helpful and Quick customer support
Tips for Kids (please share with your kiddos)
Ask for Help in the Lunchroom
Caring and helpful Kiddos Onsite Supervisors are in the lunchroom, every day, specifically to ensure your child gets their complete Kiddos lunch. Please be sure to let your kids know to ask for help if they need anything at all.
Tips for Parents
Check your Lunch Order Thoroughly
- Once you check out on the website and pay for your lunches, you will receive an email confirmation. Please check your order thoroughly to ensure everything you intended to order was selected and checked out. If there is any issue, contact us right away, and we will help resolve it for you.
Viewing your Lunch Order online
- To see your complete lunch order anytime, log into your account and click STATEMENTS. This will show your confirmed lunch orders
Need help? Contact us at email@example.com