School of St. Mary
Extended Care Program
Due to the tremendous interest in our Homework Club and Extended Day programs, we are going to combine these programs for the 2020-2021 academic year. Every student in first through eighth grade that attends Extended Day will now have an academic component as part of their Extended Day experience.
Extended Day will look different this year to include social distancing & more. Students will be situated in the PGC & UGC gyms separated into their cohorts. Procedures may change at any time if it is deemed necessary.
For the specific procedures for each campus please see:
Extended Day Procedures 2020-21 PGC
Extended Day Procedures 2020-21 UGC
Here is information about our Extended Day Program:
- Our Morning Extended Day program opens at 7:15 am at both campuses.
- The cost for morning Extended Day is $15.00 per day.
- Our afternoon Extended Day programs begin at the end of the regular school day at both campuses. Afternoon Extended Day Care closes at 5:30 pm at the Primary Grade Center and at 6:00 pm at the Upper Grade Center.
- This year, the flat rate for all of our afternoon sessions at both campuses is $25 per day.
- All students in first through eighth grades will receive one hour of homework support during Afternoon Extended Day: there will not be a separate Homework Club offering
- In addition to homework support, first through eight graders will engage in other educational offerings during their academic hour. These may include Freckle Math, Spelling City, academic games, journaling, etc.
- There is a one-time registration fee per family of $100.00. This fee is nonrefundable and due at the time of entrance to the program. There is no fee for returning families.
The Business Office will bill Extended Day charges through FACTS.
- A late fee of $1 per minute will be assessed for each child remaining at the program after 5:30 pm at the PGC and 6:00 pm at the UGC.
- On early dismissal days for teacher professional development, Extended Day will be open. The daily charge will be $30.00.
If you have any questions about our Extended Day Program, please contact: