Extended Care Program 2021-2022
Due to the tremendous interest in our Homework Club and Extended Day programs, we will combine these programs for the 2021-2022 academic year. Every student in first through eighth grade that attends Extended Day will now have an educational component as part of their Extended Day experience.
Information about our Extended Day Program
- Our afternoon Extended Day programs begin at the end of the regular school day at PGC only. Due to staffing issues, the UGC will no longer be offering a daily Extended Day in the afternoons. The only day that afternoon Extended Day will be available at the UGC is Tuesdays.
- Afternoon Extended Day Care closes at 5:30 p.m. at the Primary Grade Center and 6:00 p.m. at the Upper Grade Center.
- The cost for the afternoon Extended Day is a flat rate of $25 per day per child.
What students will do in Extended Day
- All students in first through eighth grades will receive one hour of homework support during Afternoon Extended Day.
- In addition to homework support, first through eighth-graders will engage in other educational offerings during their academic hour. These may include Freckle Math, Spelling City, educational games, journaling, etc.
How to Use the Extended Day Program
If you predict you will need the Extended Day Program at any time during the 2021-2022 school year, you need to register online.
There is an annual fee of $50 per family to register for the service. This fee is nonrefundable and due at the time of entrance to the program.
The Business Office will bill Extended Day charges through FACTS.
After completing the registration form, you will need to sign up for the days and times you need the service. You can do this up to 24 hours before the day you need Extended Care. Please complete the Extended Reservation form for the dates you need. They are located on the upper right of this page. UGC Students
who need Extended Day on Tuesday Afternoons
should email Mary Kane
- do not complete a reservation form for UGC Afternoons.
Extended Day Student Fees
Fees for Extended Day are per student.
Extended Day AM - $15 per day/per student
Extended Day PM - $25 per day/per student
Extended Day PM on Early Dismissal Days - $30 per day/per student
A late fee of $1 per minute will be assessed for each child remaining after 5:30 p.m. at the PGC and 6:00 p.m. at the UGC.
Extended Day Documents:
If you have any questions about our Extended Day Program, please contact Mary Kane, (847) 582-2528