Extended Care Program 2022-2023
Extended day is offered at the Primary Grade Center only for the 2022-2023 school year.
Information about our Extended Day Program
Our Morning Extended Day program opens at 7:30 a.m.
The cost for the morning Extended Day is a flat rate of $15.00 per day per child.
- Our afternoon Extended Day programs begin at the end of the regular school day.
- Afternoon Extended Day closes at 5:30 p.m.
- The cost for the afternoon Extended Day is a flat rate of $25 per day per child.
What students will do in Extended Day
- All students in first through third grades will receive one hour of homework support during Afternoon Extended Day.
- In addition to homework support, they will engage in other educational offerings during their academic hour. These may include Freckle Math, Spelling City, educational games, journaling, etc.
How to Use the Extended Day Program
If you predict you will need the Extended Day Program at any time during the 2021-2022 school year, you need to register online.
There is an annual fee of $50 per family to register for the service. This fee is nonrefundable and due at the time of entrance to the program.
The Business Office will bill Extended Day charges through FACTS.
After completing the registration form, you will need to sign up for the days and times you need the service. You can do this up to 24 hours before the day you need Extended Care. Please complete the Extended Reservation form for the dates you need. They are located on the upper right of this page.
Extended Day Student Fees
Fees for Extended Day are per student.
Extended Day AM - $15 per day/per student
Extended Day PM - $25 per day/per student
A late fee of $1 per minute will be assessed for each child remaining after 5:30 p.m. at the PGC and 6:00 p.m. at the UGC.
Extended Day Documents:
If you have any questions about our Extended Day Program, please contact Mary Kane, (847) 582-2528
Extended Day Contact Information
(for contact during Extended Day Hours only)
PGC (847) 295-1715