Parents Association Events
The School of St. Mary Parents Association provides community-building events through activities for all School of St. Mary Families. Please join us at an upcoming event!
- Lake Bluff 4th of July Parade- We are once again marching in the Lake Bluff 4th of July Parade. The parade takes place on Monday, July 4, and kicks off at 10:00 a.m. We will need to meet at 9:30 a.m. Please sign up below to tell us you are coming so we can have enough t-shirts. Parents and children are welcomed, and encouraged, to walk together.
- Lake Forest Day Parade- We will also be marching in the Lake Forest Day Parade. This parade takes place on Thursday, August 4, and kicks off at 10:00 a.m. We will need to meet at 9:30 a.m. Please sign up below to tell us you are coming so we can have enough t-shirts. Parents and children are welcomed, and encouraged, to walk together.
- Used Uniform and Crusader Wear Sale - August 10 at 9:00 a.m. - Noon
Held in the UGC GYm the Used Unifrom Sale will offer families the opportunity to stock up on uniforms for the new school year. Cash, check, and online payments are accepted. Prices are:
- $5 - skirts, jumpers, pants, shorts, sweaters, sweatshirts, and fleece
- $3 - uniform shirts, gym shirts, and gym shorts
- $1 - belts and hairbows
Save the date for these upcoming events! More details coming soon!
- Welcome Back Ice Cream Social - August 18, 1-3 p.m. at the PGC
The Parents Association has several yearly events that are both long-standing traditions and fundraisers for the school. Please click the link for full details on each of our legacy events: