Welcome to the School of St. Mary’s 101st year! Celebrating the school’s centennial was a wonderful opportunity to reflect on our past achievements and also embark on our next 100 years with renewed vigor.
This year’s Annual Fund campaign was officially launched at the Centennial Celebration in September. Contributions to the Annual Fund are fully tax-deductible and help offset operational expenses, provide bonuses to our teachers and offer tuition assistance to families. The Annual Fund campaign runs through June 30, 2018. Fall is the perfect time to make a pledge to the campaign and pay over several months. Please check with your employer to see if they offer a matching gift program, which can double or triple your gift.
The School of St. Mary needs your help. Every gift will make a difference in what the school is able to achieve this year. We ask for your support of the Annual Fund campaign so that we may continue to provide a quality Catholic education that nurtures a deep love of God, the passion to learn, the calling to serve and the vision to lead.
Your faith and investment in the School of St. Mary is greatly appreciated. Thank you for your generosity and support.
Here's how to participate:
- Make a pledge and fulfill your gift anytime before June 30, 2018.
- Enclose a check or include credit card information on a pledge card and return it to either the PGC or UGC with "Annual Fund" written on the outside envelope. Pledge cards were mailed home and are also available at the UGC and PGC front desks.
- Click on the "Give Now" button below to donate or specify your pledge online.
Every penny that is donated to the Annual Fund STAYS at the school and goes directly to enhance our children's education.
Below are just a few examples of how donations go to work right away for our children:
• Curriculum and resource enhancements in technology, science and mathematics
• Teacher salaries, benefits and bonuses
• Technology improvements at both campuses
• Library circulation improvements and purchase of new materials
• Mobile Therapy services that deliver on-site speech/language therapy, physical and occupational therapy services
• Field trips (Botanic Gardens, Cernan Space Center, City of Chicago and many more)
• Guest speakers and student assemblies
• Tuition assistance to families