Our 2016-2017 application is now available online. We encourage you to submit
your application soon since classes fill up quickly. To register, please click the
New Student Application button to the right.
*THIS LINK IS ONLY FOR NEW STUDENTS TO OUR SCHOOL. DO NOT USE FOR RE-ENROLLING CURRENT STUDENTS.*
Classes fill quickly, and new families are strongly encouraged to register early. Students enrolling after a class becomes full and closes will be placed on a waiting list on a first come first served basis. Openings, if they occur, will be filled from the waiting list with parishioners given priority.
The School of St. Mary admits students of any race, color, national or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students. The school does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, or national and ethnic origin in the administration of educational policies, athletic, or other school programs.
In order to be admitted to our preschool, the child must have reached his or her third birthday for the three-year-old program or fourth birthday for the four-year-old program prior to September 1 of the respective academic year.
Kindergarten admittance is dependent upon the child having reached his or her fifth birthday prior to September 1 of the respective academic year.
New students will be admitted to the School of St. Mary according to the following priorities:
1. All currently registered students and siblings will be permitted to register.
2. Applications will be accepted from families registered at the Church of St. Mary, assuming they reside within the geographic boundaries of the parish.
3. Applications will be accepted from families registered at the Church of St. Mary but living outside the geographic boundaries of the parish.
4. Applications will be accepted from Catholic families not registered at the Church of St. Mary and living outside the geographic boundaries of the parish.
5. Applications will be accepted from other families outside of the parish community.