- The tuition scholarship is good for a full year for a K-8 grade student for the 2023-2024 school year.
- Only 500 tickets will be sold.
- The winning ticket will be drawn the night of the Gala, March 4th.
- The winner need not be present to win. $100 per ticket.
- Prizes may not be transferred outside of the winner’s family.
- You must be 18 years or older to buy a ticket.
- Any tax obligation(s) relating to the prize will be the winner’s sole responsibility.
- Ticket orders are only available for State of Illinois residents.
“Your purchase of this Raffle ticket is subject to the Office Rules, which are posted below, effective as of the date of purchase and hereby incorporated in full by this reference. If you disagree with any of the Official Rules, you must return the Raffle ticket within twenty-four hours of its purchase in order to be eligible to receive a refund of the purchase price; provided, however, that if you do not return the Raffle ticket within such twenty-four hour period, then you acknowledge and agree that; (i) you have read and understood the Official Rules; (ii) you agree to all of the Official Rules; and (iii) you will be irrevocably bound under the Official Rules. A copy of the Official Rules will be provided via U.S. Mail or electronic message upon written request.”